Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 37 of 37

Thread: Times have changed...

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Times have changed...

    There are more slaves in the world today than at any other time in human history, they can also be bought for less than any time in the past 4,000 years.

    One source (there are alot) http://www.csmonitor.com/2004/0901/p16s01-wogi.html

    There's somthing to be [censored] proud of [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  2. #32
    Inactive Member the_alienist's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Posts
    597
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Times have changed...

    What's the problem with inmates getting their GED???
    I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Times have changed...

    Not saying this toward you or really anyone but I could gove a big rats behind about Slavery and how Blacks were treated. I see this crap all the time about how white owe blacks for how their ancestors are was treated. No on ever thinks about how the Native Americans was treated and still are treated. The Natives went through a hell of alot mor than any black person did. They still have to put up with alot of crap. One prime example is the Washington RED SKINS. What if some one come up with a team called the Wise County Niggers? The use of the word Red Skin to me is the same as using the word n.igger. I even bet money that if this word isnt censored someone will erase it while Red Skin can be used all day on here. I am of Cherokee decent and it makes me sick to see the word Red Skin used nationally as a house hold name but when someone says n.igger all hell brakes loose! And I am not using the Nword as a racist but trying to prove a point. Sorry if anyone is offended but I too am offended when I hear the words Red Skin, or Savage or a number of other words.



  4. #34
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Times have changed...

    jesus dude, your post was a lil overboard, dontcha think?
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Times have changed...

    Not sure if that was due to my post? If so you might want to re-read my post? It's about current slavery (ie the modern day slave trade) which affects a number of races, including to a large degree the native population of South America.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Times have changed...

    I sometimes do that but it is true. Look at how long the Natives have tried to get some of the hurtful names taken off of sports to no avail. I guess the reason I go overboard is because of reading the Indian Removal Act of 1830 put in place by that SOB Andrew Jackson. http://www.studyworld.com/indian_rem...ct_of_1830.htm

    Because of this the Cherokees went on their march now called the Trail Of Tears where close to half the Cherokee population died! It just makes me so mad to think of how some of them died.

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Times have changed...

    [ QUOTE ]
    Not sure if that was due to my post? If so you might want to re-read my post? It's about current slavery (ie the modern day slave trade) which affects a number of races, including to a large degree the native population of South America.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    It wasnt toward you. Just thinking of the word Slavery and watching a news reel where Krammer used the Nword the other day and all hell broke loose. One woman was yelling how her ancestors was slaves and I was thinking if you think that was bad take a look at the Trail of Tears lady! I hate that they were slaves. This whole country has alot to be ashamed for on what the blacks went through and what the Natives went through and others.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •